I note the cobblers in Arcade Road is closing near the end of November so there will be nowhere local to get shoes mended.
Also the town has had no shoe shop for about two years which seems ridiculous.
Another suggestion is that the empty building which used to be Waitrose would be good for a store like Wilkinson or Argos.
Can the town centre regeneration officer try to get shops like this in Littlehampton?
Harbour View Park
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Littlehampton Gazette, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.littlehamptongazette.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittlehamptonGazette
3) Follow us on Twitter @LhamptonGazette
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Littlehampton Gazette – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.