If anyone says NIMBY, the answer is they are absolutely right.
Having read the reports in the Littlehampton Gazette (June 25) on housing, it is obvious that we are heading for bedlam pell-mell.
Evidently Arun and Sussex will continue to build more housing than it needs, in response to government bribery.
It only needs continued EU bribery and pressure, and we will be building for Europe too – as we are already.
We have had warnings about the natural and social environment, which are treated like tedious forecasts of bad weather.
If we cannot look after our towns and villages, from the grass roots upwards, we are incapable of looking after anything.
And if anyone wonders – some people have been saying this since the Second World War.
Globalisation without localism is folly.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Littlehampton Gazette, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.littlehamptongazette.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittlehamptonGazette
3) Follow us on Twitter @LhamptonGazette
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Littlehampton Gazette – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.