I would like to thank all those involved with Saturday’s Bonfire Night, especially the Littlehampton Bonfire Society and the East Beach Guest House for its hospitality, and what a night it was.
It was fabulous to see so many groups in the procession and I fully enjoyed judging them.
It was also great to see such a turn out of so many people supporting this event.
It just shows what Littlehampton has to offer and the great community spirit that it has.
The fireworks were just fantastic and many people have commented on how they thought they were the best yet, and I must hasten to concur with that.
Well done to all and thank you again for a great show.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Littlehampton Gazette, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.littlehamptongazette.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittlehamptonGazette
3) Follow us on Twitter @LhamptonGazette
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Littlehampton Gazette – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.