On Good Friday there will be an open-air performance of The Easter Story in Littlehampton High Street, starting outside Kamsons, from 10.15am to 11am, followed by refreshments and hot cross buns at the United Church.
Other Easter services across the district include:
• All Saints, Church of England, Wick Street – Maundy Thursday: Communion, 6.30pm; Good Friday: Hour at the Cross (with readings, hymns and music), 2pm; Saturday, March 30: Easter Craft Morning from 10am in Wick Hall; Easter Sunday: Easter Celebration and Communion, 10am in Wick Hall, and Traditional Eucharist, 11.30am (for Lyminster Church) at All Saints.
• Arun Church – Easter Sunday: 10.30am, The Littlehampton Academy, Fitzalan Road, BN16 3FE. A time for all the family to celebrate Jesus’ resurrection.
• Baptist Church, Fitzalan Road – Maundy Thursday: Communion Service, 7.30pm; Easter Sunday: Easter Celebration, 10am.
• Parkside Evangelical Church, St Flora’s Road – Maundy Thursday: Communion Service 2.30pm; Easter Sunday: Family Service, 10.30am, and Communion Service, 6.30pm.
• Religious Society of Friends (Quakers), Church Street – Sunday, April 1: Meeting for Worship, 10.30am.
• St Catherine’s, Roman Catholic, Beach Road – Maundy Thursday: Mass of the Lord’s Supper, 7pm at St Joseph’s Church, Station Road, Rustington; Good Friday: Celebration of the Lord’s Passion, 3pm; Holy Saturday: Easter Vigil and First Mass of Easter, 7.30pm; Easter Sunday: Easter Mass, 11am.
• St Joseph’s Convent, Roman Catholic, East Street – Maundy Thursday: Mass of the Lord’s Supper, 6.30pm (followed by Watch to 10pm); Good Friday: Celebration of the Lord’s Passion, 3pm, and Stations of the Cross, 7pm; Holy Saturday: Easter Vigil and First Mass of Easter, 7pm; Easter Sunday: Easter Mass, 10.30am.
• St Mary’s, Church of England, Church Street – Maundy Thursday: Mass of the Lord’s Supper, 8pm (followed by Watch to midnight); Good Friday: Stations of the Cross for children, 10am, Conducted Meditation, midday, Stations of the Cross, 1pm, and Liturgy of the Passion, 2pm; Holy Saturday: Easter Vigil and First Mass of Easter, 8.30pm; Easter Sunday: Eucharist, 8am, Parish Eucharist, 10am, and Evening Prayer and Benediction, 6pm.
• United Church, URC & Methodist, 1 High Street – Maundy Thursday: Tenebrae Service, 7.30pm at St Andrew’s URC in Holmes Lane; Good Friday: Prayer for the Witness in the High Street, 10.15am (Tea/coffee and hot cross buns served in the Church Hall afterwards); Easter Day: Family Celebration of Easter with Holy Communion, 10.30am.
• Benefit from an ongoing discount on your Littlehampton Gazette by joining our voucher membership scheme. Once you’ve subscribed we’ll send you dated vouchers which can be exchanged for your paper at any news outlet. To save money on your Littlehampton Gazette simply click here.