A WOMAN who died in a house fire earlier this month has been named.
Josephine Ann Cheshire, 76, died in her home in Harwood Road, Littlehampton, on Saturday, October 10.
West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service had previously said that the cause of the fire was accidental and involved ‘smoking materials’.
The fire in the ground floor of the terrace house as well-developed by the time firefighters arrived.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.littlehamptongazette.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittlehamptonGazette
3) Follow us on Twitter @LhamptonGazette
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Littlehampton Gazette - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.