Fire service issues advice after fire at Littlehampton café

Damage at the The Boat House in Littlehampton Marina
Damage at the The Boat House in Littlehampton Marina

The fire service has issued safety advice after tumble dried tea towels spontaneously combusted in a Littlehampton café.

Firefighters were called to a fire The Boat House in the Marina in Ferry Road, Littlehampton, on Wednesday (August 30) after a member of the public heard the smoke detectors sounding. Read more about the fire here.