Having queued interminably to exit Station Road from Angmering onto the A259, I suspect this will be well nigh impossible once the section from the Station Road roundabout to the bypass is dualled.
It’s now very often only made possible by cars travelling east being forced to leave gaps because of traffic not able to easily enter the single lane section.
So while any “improvements” may well benefit east/west journeys, those travelling south out of Angmering will find it rather more difficult.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Littlehampton Gazette, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.littlehamptongazette.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittlehamptonGazette
3) Follow us on Twitter @LhamptonGazette
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Littlehampton Gazette – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.