I am grateful for the prompt inclusion of my piece ‘Musicians needed’ on the Community Noticeboard in last week’s edition of the Gazette (July 9).
However, I do not appreciate the mutilation of its spelling and would like to know why ‘practise’ was incorrectly printed as ‘practice’.
Incidentally, I note the use of ‘compliment’ was wrongly used in the report about the A259 on page three.
Was this a printing error or an editor’s one?
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Littlehampton Gazette, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.littlehamptongazette.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittlehamptonGazette
3) Follow us on Twitter @LhamptonGazette
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Littlehampton Gazette – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.