Now that Waitrose has departed, wouldn’t it be great if a local entrepreneur made a cinema and entertainment centre out of the building.
Perfect site, plenty of parking and also near the bus route for non-drivers.
The town needs somewhere for the community as a whole to have entertainment, in particular the young people who have grown out of drop in and youth centres.
Let’s get it back to being a holiday resort that we can really showcase.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Littlehampton Gazette, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.littlehamptongazette.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittlehamptonGazette
3) Follow us on Twitter @LhamptonGazette
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Littlehampton Gazette – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.