On Monday, August 24, at around 2pm, I was knocked down outside Hunnies Café by a reversing car.
I fell to the ground face down grazing both knees, toes and face, breaking a tooth and damaging my glasses.
It happened so quickly, but a gathering of people came to my aid.
A paramedic took me home and dealt with my injuries.
I would like to say a big thank you to all who assisted me.
I’m on the mend, though battered and bruised, and badly shaken.
• Want to share your views? Send your letters by email or post them to Letters, Littlehampton Gazette, Cannon House, Chatsworth Road, Worthing, BN11 1NA. Remember to include your full name and address.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.littlehamptongazette.co.uk
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittlehamptonGazette
3) Follow us on Twitter @LhamptonGazette
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends – so they don’t miss out!
The Littlehampton Gazette – always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.