Clothes left on cooker sparks Barnham blaze



Have your say

A SMALL fire sparked at a Barnham home yesterday afternoon (Wednesday, September 3) after clothes were left on an active cooker.

The incident happened shortly after 4.30pm at a flat in Foxes Croft.

Two fires crews from Littlehampton and Bognor were called out.

However, when they arrived the accidental blaze had already been extinguished.

The officers made an inspection of the scene before leaving just before 5pm.

Back to the top of the page