Blaze damages 50 per cent of home

Fire
Fire
0
Have your say

A DRIVEWAY and a garage door were damaged by a fire in a recycling bin.

Firefighters were called to an address in Timberleys, Littlehampton, at 5.08pm yesterday (Wednesday) and were on the scene for 20 minutes.

The recycling bin was on the driveway and it is thought the adjacent garage door radiated heat and caused the blaze.

Fire crews decided the blaze was accidental.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.littlehamptongazette.co.uk/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LittlehamptonGazette

3) Follow us on Twitter @LhamptonGazette

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Littlehampton Gazette - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.